FLEXIBLE – SECURE – DOMESTIC & BUSINESS SELF STORAGE
Clean, Dry Storage Rooms, Short & Long Term Hire, External Containers, CCTV/Alarmed, Free Trolley Use, Easy Access, Door To Door Van Service, Packaging Materials Available, Sameday Van Collection & Delivery Service Available.
01978 661 875 - 01978 660 039 - Fax 01978 664 047
Mon to Fri 7am until 6pm, Saturday 8am until 4pm
CLOSED SUNDAYS & BANK HOLIDAYS
STORAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Storage must be used for legal purposes only.
2) Only the hirer (or his/her notified substitute) must have access to the unit, and where possible should be present when the unit is opened.
3) The Company (Wrexham Self Storage Limited) does not provide insurance for your goods, Damage, theft, or any other loss is the Customers responsibility
4) The Company is not responsible for the hirer’s vehicle or their occupants.
5) All vehicles must abide by any site speed limits (BE AWARE FORK LIFT TRUCKS OPERATE ON SITE).
6) Hirer’s must allow the Company access at any given time, to inspect and/or search storage units if it is believed any unauthorised or illegal activity has taken/is taking place.
7) Initial rent charges are payable four weeks in advance followed by payments every calendar month (in advance). You should ensure you keep your account in credit, as we reserve the right to dispose of any goods as we see fit, within ten days of a default notice being issued by the Company (in accordance with our payment terms) not being settled (see Condition 18). It is the hirer’s responsibility to check when payments are due, and to make said payments to ensure the account remains in credit.
8) If goods are disposed of by sale to a third party, all costs will be deducted from the account arrears.
9) It is the hirer’s responsibility to inform the Company by written or verbal notification, when they intend to vacate the storage unit. Seven days’ notice is required. You will be charged to the required date, or until the unit is in a clean and tidy condition, and in a suitable state to re-let.
10) Access is at the discretion of the Company and operating hours may change without notice.
11) If paying by credit/debit card you authorise the Company to make requests for future payments due, without further notice.
12) Any payments made by credit card are subject to a surcharge of 1.5% (2.5% for company credit cards).
13) Containers or outside units are not guaranteed to remain wind and water tight, and it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure the unit remains clean and dry throughout the hire period. Damage to the container must be reported to the Company immediately.
14) You are responsible for ensuring the storage unit is locked so as to be secure from unauthorized entry at all times when you are not using it. We will not be responsible for locking any unlocked unit. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any person including our employee or agent holding your key and having access to your unit.
15) You permit us to access your storage unit, and if necessary to break the lock to gain access. This includes if we reasonably believe the unit contains items listed in condition 20 as being restricted.
16) Should you default on your storage payment, we reserve the right to restrict access until such times as your account is in credit.
17) PAYMENT TERMS ARE STRICTLY FOURTEEN DAYS FROM INVOICE ISSUE DATE – ACCESS TO THE STORAGE UNIT WILL BE RESTRICTED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION) IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN THE MONTH THAT THE INVOICE FALLS DUE
18) Before we sell your goods we will give you notice in writing of the full amount of your debt, and that in default of payment within 10 days of the date of the notice, we will sell your goods. We do not agree to give you any further notice of the intended sale or disposal.
19) If the goods cannot be reasonably and economically sold (for any reason whatsoever) or they remain unsold despite our efforts to do so, you authorize us to treat them as abandoned by you, and to destroy or otherwise dispose of them at your cost.
20) Restricted items include food or perishable goods, plants, birds, fish, animals, or any other creatures, combustible or flammable materials, firearms, weapons, ammunition, or explosive components thereof, any item which emits fumes, smell, or odour, compressed gases, chemicals, or other toxic wastes (including asbestos).
21) You must not make any alteration to the external surface of the storage unit without our express permission.
22) You must not leave anything likely to cause an obstruction or undue hindrance to/in any passageway, stairway, or service area, and you must exercise courtesy to others and reasonable care for your own safety and that of others.
23) STORAGE OF GOODS IN THE UNIT/CONTAINER/PALLET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
24) You must ensure that goods presented for storage are securely and properly packed and in such condition so as not to cause damage or injury to the Store or to any other property, whether by spreading damp, infestation, leakage, or the escape of fumes or substances, in addition the goods will not be perishable or include any animal or other living creature.
25) You must not do anything at the store, or in the unit, which may be a nuisance to us or other users of the facility.
Back to HOMEPAGE